Sunday, September 16, 2012

Uneducated Thoughts: Real Feminism

Hey guys.
It's me again.
-
I got a new cardigan.
It's grey.
I quite like it.
My granddad used to wear lot of cardigans.
Maybe it's hereditary.
-
There's a really cool documentary coming out.
I'm real excited about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCAAf7y8FOg&feature=g-user-lik
Can't wait 'till I get to see it.
-
This is one of those days when I feel like a true feminist.
Putting up with cramps without taking painkillers.
(Okay, fine.
My stomach can't handle the pills.
But still,
I'm tough.)
Top that, Ani DiFranco.
-
Today, I'm listening to Amanda Palmer.
Pretty catchy stuff.
-
We don't have school tomorrow.
It's Rosh Hashana.
I'm not Jewish.
-
It's sunny out today.
Almost fall, though.
Pretty excited.
I love the food in fall.
Pumpkin-flavored anything is pretty sweet.
-
Well, I guess that's all I have to say.
Enjoy my stream of consciousness.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. ah, and then there's me, who OWNS the Advil when the crampy cramps come because I do not enjoy whimpering.

    ReplyDelete