Sunday, September 9, 2012

Uneducated Thoughts: A Collection of Short Sentences


It's me, Corrina.

I've recently been slacking on my videos.
My camera's broken.
My camera. Is. Broken.
And it's been driving me insane.
I just want to take pictures and make videos.
But that's hard to do when you have a camera that doesn't charge properly.
Or even connect to your computer.
Oh well.
-
So,
School has  started now.
The new school's alright.
I'm not loving music class.
Oh well.
Shtuff happens.
-
What do you think of the new background?
I kinda like it.
I enjoyed making it.
I'd like to do more background/title-y/graphic-type things, but I don't know what to make them for.
And I have school.
-
The election's coming up.
Hooray for that.
I'm not posting my political opinions here.
I don't want any arguments.
-
I did some homework.
It took me all day to finish.
At least I planned the story.
It's probably gonna suck.
-
I practiced the xylophone today.
Blech.
-
My friend Laura still talks to me.
It's actually kind of shocking.
I really thought she'd abandon me once I moved.
Thank you Laura.
-
I've been listening to a lot of Shades Of Waves stuff lately.
It's some cool stuff.
http://www.seeyouinsleep.com/shades-of-waves/
Makes you really appreciate the everyday world.
And the Tibetan Singing bowl.
-
I'm starting a new series.
It's called Uneducated Thoughts.
A lot of the posts will be like this.
Just my thoughts on things.
I hope you like it.

Bye.

1 comment: