Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm Having Way Too Much Fun With This

Hey guys. Here's another Garage Party video I made.
 It was mainly just me having fun with iMovie, but along the way I've decided that it's a scattered story about a blue-eyed girl who has locked herself up in her house, but eventually learns to overcome her fear of the outdoors and obsession with the computer, and ventures into the outdoors.
 I've been wanting to make a video with this song for a while, and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. (Especially the "getting in and out of bed" scene. That was so much fun to make)

Song: Don't Stay In Bed by YACHT

1 comment:

  1. nice.
    very artsy-ish. you see, i have to obscure the meaning of my words by adding -sy and -ish to the end, but i really did enjoy that quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete