Monday, September 17, 2012

Finally!

Guess who made a video!
It's me.
I did.
Song: Lost - Amanda Palmer
Song at the end: Rawnald Gregory Erickson the Second - Starfucker
(Uncomfortable band name, I know)

Alright, so I'm glad I finished that up, but it poses another issue.
 I would really love to have a schedule, so that I can keep myself on track and not have another issue like this come up.
 I'm thinking (maybe) videos every Wednesday (or maybe Friday?) and then Uneducated Thoughts every Sunday. Anything extra can come in between.
 But I still haven't made any decisions.
 You see, it takes around eight hours of editing to complete a video, so I'll want to have a few days to work on it. (With school and whatnot)
 Any help from you guys would be super appreciated.
 Just tell me when you think would be a good time for me to upload.
 Also, if you want, tell me what, exactly, you guys want to see. Should I do more vlogs? Or maybe a lot of music videos? I've got ideas for other things too, but those ideas can't be executed do to the fact that iMovie is the only program I can use.
Since everything else costs around a zillion dollars. (Okay, maybe, like, 400, but still! That's a lot of money! I'm saving up for a camera, remember?)
Thanks, Apple.

Well, I guess that's all. Leave a comment with any sort of suggestions.
Happy Rosh Hashana.
Love you guys. :)

Bye.


1 comment:

  1. <3's for this!!!!
    i like the schedule idea. then i can get my required dose of awesome.
    :)

    ReplyDelete