Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ooh, Look At Me, Bein' All Artsy-Fartsy (Mature, I Know)

Hey, guys.
So.
My room is pretty cool (in my opinion), but the walls have been blank for too long, so,
I have made things.
"I want to be someones Mitchell Davis. I just want to change someone's life
the way my life has been changed. I want to be the Mitchell Davis of one other
confused little teenager, some day. I want to give them that same inspiration, that
same spark to keep going. I just hope I can do that."

"Art is Perception"
"Now."

These pictures will soon be put up on my "Motivation Wall," and entire wall of my room soon to be devoted to pictures and/or phrases that I find motivational or inspiring.
I shall post more soon.
Love ya, cuties.

Bye.



(Just by the way, you can see the thing I recently made, called a sound conglomeration right here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment