Sunday, September 23, 2012

Uneducated Thoughts: Disc Jockey > DJ

Okay, it's me
And let me just make something clear.
Disc Jockey > DJ
I mean, come on.
Isn't it obvious.
-
Ordered a new camera battery in the mail today.
Hopefully, it'll come soon.
Yay for that.
-
Meanwhile, I've been thinking about getting a tripod.
In case you couldn't tell, a bookshelf isn't the best place to put a camera.
I can't see what I'm filming.
-
Also,
saving money is hard.
Especially without a source of income.
Ah, well.
This is not the time to whine.
Good things shall happen!
-
Like friends, for instance.
I now know a girl with one of the catchiest names ever.
And she seems pretty cool.
Friendship?
I sure hope so.
-
I'm gonna try the new schedule, but who knows.
Maybe I'll change my mind.
For know, though
I'm working with what I've got.
-
I can't wait until I can get that battery and do my channel justice.
There's just too much suckish stuff on there.
I need to make something better.
I just need to.
-
Well, I suppose that's it.
I have off school wednesday,
so I'll try to upload a video.
-



Bye.

1 comment:

  1. disc jockey > DJ.
    My god, i'm glad someone finally understands.

    ReplyDelete