Sunday, August 5, 2012

What I've Been Up To

(I'm back, blogging on the blogisphere)

So, I'd just like to start this post off with a complaint:
What the hellck, Blogger? I trusted you!

There are numbers now!? Also, this was the easiest one I could find, the other ones were completely illegible.
How could you do this to me?

Okay, enough whining...

I've moved to another state! Yeah...I should have posted about that earlier.
But I didn't! :D

So... The other night my family and I were sitting around outside, talking while a candle burned in the middle of the table. I was playing with the wax when I decided to take some pictures with my mom's iPhone. I put them together in a little slideshow thingy, and put some music in the background (because, hey, music makes everything more epic, right?)



I'm sorry if it doesn't play correctly, the 'upload a video' feature is really confusing".


The song in the background is Very Scared by Those Guys. It's the most ominous rap song I listen to. 
If you're in my immediate family, you know of the crazy theory my sister has dreamt up that I only listen to YACHT. I'm hoping that this will help erase any concerns you have about that.


Also, what do you think of the new look? It might change a bit, but I think it's pretty cool.


Hm...Well.
I don't think there's much else to talk about. 
More posts soon. (hopefully)
Uh.....
Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment