Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hey Look, I Took Some Photographs.

Hey, why not start with a semi-disturbing one? I actually got hold of a red pen during science class. And I was really bored.
Are the spirits trying to contact me, or do I just need to clean off my computer screen? Maybe both....

Ouchies.
What do you think this is? It's actually not a super zoomed-in image of the above picture or  any other wound. I actually ate that for dinner a little while ago. It's lasagna. 
I is watching you....
Look, it's my cat again. Isn't he just a little angel?
That's our other cat, Isis. My family thinks she's so much nicer than Captain, but I'm not convinced. I'm pretty much positive she's planning to take over the known universe, and that's her plotting face.
Plotting face.

3 comments:

  1. I love Isis's plotting face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the freakiest scramble-message, Corrina. It said "Prove you're not a robot" and there were TWO SUPER SCRAMBLY WORDS!!!
    OH MY GOD IT HAPPENS EVERYTIME I TRY TO COMMENT ON SOMEONE'S BLOGGER THING!!!! THIS IS SCAAAAARY!
    seriously.
    you should try to comment on my blog, and you shall find out the weirdness that is Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.It happens when I try to post on Morgan's blog. Weird stuff, man.

      Delete