Monday, January 16, 2012

The Potato Slayer and a Cat (Because I have nothing better to post about.)

     I peeled some potatoes last night. Man, I peeled the heck out of those potatoes. You should've seen me. I was like The Potato Slayer.  

        Yeah, it was pretty awesome. Just to emphasize my sheer awesomeness, I'm going to draw it again.
Now I'm a Ninja.
And again
And now I'm a very scary person with a battle axe (Apparently potatoes can bleed, too.)
The first one is definitely the most realistic, but the rest were fun to draw. 
       I took some pictures the other day! That's right, real pictures, not drawings of stick figures on Illustrator. Here they are.
This guy kept staring at me.
Doesn't he have a nice smile?

That's my cat, Captain Clifford Crownunsheild, kissing a My Little Pony. They had a long and complicated relationship.
Such a captivating expression.
   It's usually hard to get a good picture of Captain Clifford, but he was being a good subject that day. Maybe he was in a good mood.

2 comments:

  1. Crownunsheild!!!!!!!!
    Love that cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I love that potato slayer... all three of them. I find them all realistic. And there was not a single shred of skin on those potatoes. Kudos to you, potato slayer.

    ReplyDelete