Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 (Hooray, the year of the apocalypse!)

            I'm back. With a post that actually includes stuff involving my life! Hooray! Yeah so...happy 2012. Apparently, the world's gonna end this year. Alrighty then.

LOOK, I DREW YOU A PICTURE! (Multiple, actually.)


Life is beautiful.


They Might Be Giants (This one actually took some time.)
Scary Bird Thing...
Wow, that looks painful. I must have been having mixed feelings about life...
She just woke up...
Look, it's a hand!
"I'm an eye."
              Yep, there you go. I had very much fun drawing those last night. With my mouse. No fancy computer-pen-things for me. :) Well, yeah. Happy Day After New Years!

3 comments:

  1. Like I said... mad accordion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE UR BLOG
    SO FUNNY
    AHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this is me again.
    I love it when your people sit on squares.
    Makes my day.
    smile

    ReplyDelete