Friday, November 11, 2011

Other Things I Enjoy Doing

 Just in case I've ben worrying you with all my talk of roleplaying games (by the way, only 79 more days until I get the Vindicator of They Class- but who's counting?), I would like to reassure you that I do other things with my life as well, such as...
1.Write-Yup. I like to write stuff. Writing stuff is very fun. I'm almost finished one of my writing things, then I'll just need to either a) proofread it, or b) hide it away in some folder on my computer. I'll probably end up doing the latter of the two, because I'm just that kind of person, and I'm not as proud of that one as I am of my other ones.
2. Make Videos-Okay, this isn't really something I do (necessarily). It's more something I would love to do, if I had video camera. I've got all the ideas, though. They're all up there in my skull, hiding away. I made a little slideshow type thing, with lyrics to a song, and just watching the words and the music match up gave me an extreme feeling of happiness. But that doesn't really count. I'll probably make another one anyway. Animation is a cool idea too (since I love to imagine my drawings moving or dancing around), but I probably won't be able to do that (it doesn't bother me as much as the video thing). Still, I'm going to find our camera, or get one for Christmas (hint, hint), so I can try to make some of my ideas happen.
3. Draw-I also enjoy drawing. I like drawing people, eyes, hands, and stick figures playing instruments or looking like real people (I'll try to scan you a picture of that sometime).
4. Read Other Blogs-I don't actually read too many other blogs, just these two.
Trapped By Monsters
and
Insanity
Trapped by Monsters is a joint blog of multiple UK young-adult writers. My favorite author, Sam Enthoven participates in the blog.
Insanity is my cousin's blog. Not much else to say than that.

1 comment: