Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Strange Phenomenon, In Which Most Of The Year's Holiday Are Flattened Into A Short Three Months, And Those Months Go By All Too Fast.

 As you probably already know, Halloween has passed. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but I only like the dressing up aspect of it.I don't really love being afraid, and taking candy from strangers makes me feel awkward and terribly impolite. (Because I am such a dainty little female) It was nice.
 So, up next is Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving. Getting together with family is always fun, and I always enjoy food.
 And then there's Christmas! I like the presents, reading stories the night before, and the overall sense of joy. I like decorating the Christmas tree, too. The one bad thing about this holiday is all the annoying songs! I mean, Christmas is nice and all, but enough is enough. At least the people in my neighborhood are too busy riding dirt bikes to worry about singing songs and spreading joy.
What's your favorite fall/winter holiday?

2 comments:

  1. I like World Egg Day. Second Friday in October, bruddah. Save the date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Bodhi Day, but we only celebrated that once... so far. Your post made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete