Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Never Want To Let Go of This

So,
I've
been
thinking.
-
Those were all links to videos.
And, sometimes, watching videos makes me think about my future.
I have dreams for my future, y'know.
They might be different from other people's dreams, though.
Everyone has different dreams.
I'd like to have a successful future.
Living in a biggish apartment or small home by myself.
Most likely with a cat.
I don't think much about other people in my life.
I mean, maybe I do.
But I don't think it's like others at my school.
They all want boyfriends and girlfriends and marriages.
I just....
I don't really care.
-
I've been okay though.
Not excited for school tomorrow,
but Christmas break is coming up.
That should be fun.
A friend might come over and hang out.
I hope we have fun.
-
Sometimes I wish I was sick, just so I could miss school.
Which is sad.
I know I should enjoy being young.
But I honestly just want to get out of school.
Of course, after highschool there's college.
College is the only part of school I've ever heard was fun.
I don't know.
It's' school, but you have to stay in a dorm with people you don't know.
And I've heard that people in college don't have very good hygiene.
Great.
-
I really hope this doesn't pass.
I love making videos and doing art and stuff.
And every time I think about my dream future I just get so happy.
I want that to happen.
I don't want this whole video thing to be 'just a phase'
because I feel like it isn't.
I feel like it's my passion.
-
Well, those were my thoughts.
See you again on Wednesday.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment