Monday, November 12, 2012

Woopsidaisy

 Oops.
 Hey guys.
 I guess I forgot to post yesterday, huh?
 I was going to record but then, for some reason, I didn't. And now my camera is charging, and it's already dark out.
 I really want to do a video. I really do. (Don't think I'm lying, this is seriously what I love doing) BUT, the camera has to be charged for me to talk to it.
 Hopefully, I'll be able to record tomorrow (depending on the amount of homework I have to do), but there aren't any guarantees. I was considering just scrapping together an artsy-ish video, but, after a bit of deliberation, I decided against it. I've convinced myself that I shouldn't just "throw together" an art video. Because they could end up being really easy to make. And, if they are easy to make, that means it's probably not great. The art videos are the ones I should be putting my everything into.
 Well, I suppose that's all. I just wanted to make a quick little post to update you guys on the state of my life right  now.
Hopefully, upload this wednesday.


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment