Sunday, November 4, 2012

Uneducated Thoughts : Short & Sweet

Hey, guys.
I made a collage-type art thing today.
You can see it here.
If you want.
-
As I write this, I am currently listening to "Clique" by Kanye West.
Some people might say my music taste has gone down the drain.
I like to think of it as broadening horizons.
-
So, yeah.
Today I edited this week's wednesday upload.
It's great having this long weekend.
I don't have to worry about not having time to edit/record things.
Which means more frequent videos!
The only problem is going back to school on wednesday,
but I guess nothing lasts forever.
-
Election day is coming.
I'm just excited for it to be over.
I don't mind a healthy bit of politics,
but it's just getting tiring.
Maybe I'm a bad citizen.
-
I've been in a very artsy mood lately,
producing a lot of photoshoppy things and videos.
That's good, though.
-
I did neat things to a picture of space.
Maybe I'll do something with it.
-
Space is interesting.
It's so...
Big.
-
Today, I finished editing a video.
Definitely a new video this wednesday.
Absolutely no doubt.
-
I guess that's all.
See you on wednesday.

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Corrina. I'm trying to figure out how to comment, so this is a learning
    situation. I loved your collage. It takes me back to the days when I was
    watching Erich, Joel and Will while Bill and Laura were at work...So much Police in those days, and I loved those songs! At that time, my brother Bill was the King of Pain to me, and Will and I would sing that Loch Ness monster song! God, I loved those days....

    ReplyDelete