Friday, November 16, 2012

I HAD A VISION

Now, this might come across like some form of spiritual nonsense.
But I'm, going to tell you anyway.

Last night, I had a vision.
It was before I fell asleep, while I was still lying down and trying to start the dreams. I was thinking about cats or something when, all of the sudden, a remarkable vivd image popped into my head.
 It was me, but with a few small changes. My hair was about the same color on the top, with the bangs pushed back off my forehead, but the sides were a little darker. My head was, again, shaved around the sides and the back, but this time it was a little bit shorter than before. I was wearing a rusty orange/red hat (mainly on the back of my head, so that a lot of my hair was still showing around the front) I was wearing a white button-up shirt with small blue stripes running vertically along it. I'm pretty sure I was carrying some sort of backpack, and I was standing in the woods.
What I just told you may or may not make sense, but I wanted to let you know because I thought it was a neat experience and I've always looked to dreams for guidance (or at least style advice). I don't think it was fate (because I think everyone makes their own fate), but, I don't know. It was definitely a weird thing. Has this happened to any of you? Do any of you know what it could be?
Well, tell me in the comments if you do, because I have no clue.

My hair color
right now (it
looks a bit
lighter in
person)
The way the shirt
looked, but with
blue stripes slightly
farther apar


Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I think it means that at some point, you're going to buy a shirt and then go stand in the woods. Or the shirt will be a present from the magical faerie sprites. Probably that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet!
      Seriously, though,it made me want to buy a hat like that.
      And a shirt like that.
      And cut my hair again.
      And probably dye it...

      Delete