Sunday, October 7, 2012

Uneducated Thoughts: Bone Broke

Hey.
It's me.
And I have no money.
-
I mean, I've got a bit,
but what does that count for when a good camera costs more than a couch at IKEA?
I've been scheming,
but I'm not sure if any of the ideas are all that realistic.
-
One idea, for instance, is to start a small-cale design business.
And, yes, I know I'm extremely young to start a business,
and that I'm not all that great at art, but....
I like it.
And, I mean, maybe someone could let me design a poster for them or something.
Or birthday invitations.
ANYTHING
-
Speaking of design,
I made a new image for my inspiration wall,
this one I'm quite happy about.
You can see it here.
-
Another scheme is, of course, selling things.
I just have to figure out how that would work out.
-
I've been listening to some Audio Bullys lately.
Not bad.
Who knew brits were so great at rapping?
-
Also, I've been wondering a bit,
Is anyone even reading this?
If you are, whoever you are,
type "here" in the comments.
Or put your favorite color.
Or just type a comment.
Something, I don't care what.
I just want to know how many people are actually seeing these.
-
So, today I went to IKEA.
The phrase "Enough of this OCD stuff." was spoken to me by my father, after I fixed a pole that was popping out of its wrapping.
Then my mom joined in with, "Yeah, you don't really have OCD."
Who said I did?
Because I put things in their wrapping when they're poking out?
Why were these words spoken?
They probably meant nothing by it, but...
It just makes me feel kinda weird.
I don't know how to explain it.
-
Well, I gues that's all.
Hopefully I'll upload on wednesday.
Sorry it was so short.



Bye.

4 comments: