Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just A Quick Update

Hi guys.
It's me.
I just wanted to do a little blogging so that I don't forget.
I know that you guys want me to post something of substance, and I'm really sorry i haven't been doing that.
I just really want to get my camera charger.

So. The female's taking a fencing class at a college this week.
Did I mention this particular college gym happens to have no air-conditioning?
And, GOSHDARNIT is it hot!
I mean, you don't know hot until you've done strenuous physical activity in a large room without air conditioning, among 10 other people, all wearing the athletic equivalent of a winter jacket.

In other news....
I've recently made a significant change to my appearance (aka, dyed my hair) and become much more confident. I can now stare at myself in the mirror and not be disgusted.
Good job, female! You keep that positive attitude!

Hm.
Well.
I guess I'l leave you with this:
Gosh freaking darnit'
Bye! 

2 comments: