Sunday, December 23, 2012

Uneducated Thoughts: I Don't Know What to Put Here Today

As I write this, I'm listening to music.
Just, in general.
Music.
No specifications here.
-
I wrote some poems a little while ago.
Most of them are about me
I kind of like them.
They've got a weird rhythm to them
-
I'm having some trouble typing today.
Lots of typos.
It's a little nerve-wracking.
-
It's finally Winter Break!
WOO!
NO MORE SCHOOL!
-
Honestly, though, it really is nice to have a Sunday where my whole day isn't spent going "Oh god, school tomorrow. Man, I hate school. I hate school"
-
I don't know what to say.
Maybe I have too much to say.
Maybe not enough.
I don't know.

Please comment.


Bye.

4 comments:

  1. and what happened to henry the giant? i loved him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He....died.
      No, I have no idea. I just kind of got a new computer and.....I don't know. Stopped?

      Delete