Sunday, October 14, 2012

Uneducated Thoughts : Bittersweet Frustration (Rewiring a Brain)

Hello, people.
Today has been a weird day.
-
I'm talking to my cousin (via internet messaging) as I type this,
and I started to notice my words taking on certain uneducated thought-like qualities.
So I started writing this.
-
I'm working on a project for school!
Yeah.
It's tough, analyzing an insanely boring quote.
-
I got new earrings.
I had recently decided that I could wear gigantic earrings,
since I have sort hair and a long neck.
They reach my shoulders.
-
I stepped on a picture frame the other day.
So I decided to draw on the glass.
Transparency is interesting.
-
Possible friendships might be getting somewhere.
Maybe.
I hope.
-
I have another meeting with my guidance counselor on Wednesday.
I'm supposed to show her my ideas for things.
Y'know, things for the school.
But I can't help but wonder...
Will this be like Terri?
-
I've been watching a lot of videos,
of course.
I always am.
And, to be honest,
it's a little bittersweet.
You watch this videos of people.
People with friends.
People just having a good time in front of their cameras.
And you get this feeling.
This frustration,
and this happiness.
You're happy for them, it looks fun,
but you also want that.
You want those friends.
-
I probably need to start thinking differently.
But rewiring a mindset is completely different from fixing a lamp.
It takes time.
And, right now, there's just so much nothing going on.
I've been living in my head.
-
Been listening to the Presets, Ratatat, and Iron & Wine.
Depending on my mood.
-
I've started editing three different videos since the last upload,
and I hate all of them.
I just can't decide on which one I hate the least.
I really don't want to upload something I don't like,
but that might mean making you guys wait.
-

1 comment:

  1. i don't think your thoughts are as uneducated as you
    think.

    ReplyDelete