Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Talking To A Camera

So.
This is just a quick little post.
I made a video.



The song at the end is I'll Be Alright by Passion Pit.
The reason I put in the "Garage Party titles is because my youtube profile page says "Garage Party" on the top of it. i make videos in the garage, so that's what I'm calling these.
Now, I would love to make a new youtube account called "GarageParty" or (even better) change my original screen name to GarageParty, but, you know...
Ever since YouTube joined up with Google,

IT BECAME ULTRA CONFUSING

I just want another youtube account, why is that so hard to accept?




Oh well.




Bye.

2 comments:

  1. ALSO: It's really quiet, you might need to turn the volume up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. garageblogging! this is brilliance!

    ReplyDelete