Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bad Morning

      My morning:
  1. My dad's alarm halfway woke me up at 5:00 in the morning.
  2. I fell back asleep and had a long, complex dream about find the album No by They Might Be Giants (which our family has been missing for some time) in the bottom of a cardboard bread crumb tube
  3. My mom woke me up late at 7:00
  4. I took a shower,
  5. got dressed,
  6.  ran downstairs and ate a nectarine
  7. Looked in bread crumb tube for album
  8. Was unsuccessful
  9. Ate a yogurt while looking on the school website for the time the bell rings
  10. freaked out because I couldn't find it
  11. Looked for my shoes
  12. Let my mom look in the school handbook for the bell time
  13. got in car
  14. arrived at school on time (Hallelujah!)
End

  Ugh. Worst morning ever. (Probably) I got to school on time, though (courtesy of my mother). Then I got an awesome compliment in language arts, and everything was better. My teacher even gave me extra time to finish it. Not the best day otherwise, but tomorrow will be better. I hope I have another good dream tonight, I really enjoyed last night's.


1 comment: